This is the post for the week of October 18, 2016.
Readings for the Week of October 18
For this week’s session, please read or watch the following:
- Writing Groups
- Final Exam: Completion Report Assignment
- No One Writes Alone: Peer Review in the Classroom, A Guide For Students (video, 6m 34s)
Work for the Week of October 18
Post and reply in the 10/18 Group Discusssion, following the instructions on the Writing Groups page. This week, be sure that you establish any group guidelines you want to follow, in addition to sharing your status on your projects and any drafts you want feedback on.
Finish the remaining quizzes by 11:59 PM on Monday, 11/24 if you are taking advantage of the grace period. The readings and quizzes are listed on the 11/4 post.
If you decided to take it, the Midterm Exam on Readings is due by October 24 at 11:59 PM. The grace period ends on October 31 at 11:59 PM. The midterm logistics are different from the quizzes, so read the guidelines in Canvas carefully before you begin.
Continue work on your projects, following the schedule you set in your Coursework Proposal.
- Follow the project submissions instructions, if you are ready to submitting one of your remaining major projects.
- All your work is ultimately due by November 30, with a grace period that ends on December 7 (the last day of classes).
- I encourage you to turn your work in earlier, so that you can revise if you need to.
- Note that I do not grade projects during Thanksgiving Break.