Submit a draft of your Coursework Proposal, and then provide peer review feedback to the two students you have been assigned.
- Go to Discussions in Canvas.
- Choose the "Coursework Proposal Peer Review" discussion.
- Post a reply to the Discussion (Canvas Documentation) that includes the following information in the body of the message:
- Tell your readers what your career goal is (e.g., Project Manager for a Civil Engineering firm).
- Ask your readers to look at anything you are trying to improve. Let them know the kind of advice you need.
- If relevant, explain anything else you want your readers to know.
- Attach your project to the Discussion message. Be sure your file is a *.doc, *.docx, or *.pdf file so that your classmates can open the file.
- Follow the Canvas Documentation to find the two drafts you have been assigned. Note that peer review partners will be automatically assigned by 12:30 AM on September 28.
- Write a response to each of the two drafts (Canvas Documentation) that includes the following information:
- Check the title of the document, and tell your partner if it is clear and effective.
- If you notice any spelling errors, punctuation errors, or typos, you can mention them in your comments, but please focus more on the content than editing and proofreading.
- Compare the document to the requirements in the rubric (on the assignment page in Canvas):
- Does the proposal include the five required sections (Summary, Introduction, Proposed Program, Qualifications & Experience, and Task Schedule)?
- Does the proposal explain how the writer will meet the requirement of three major projects?
- For each proposed project, does the proposal
- identify the audience and purpose?
- point to the resources in the text and elsewhere that the writer will use to complete the project?
- address any ethical/intercultural and global issues or other concerns that may impact the project?
- How well does the table incorporate visual elements?
- Add comments on the content of the draft. Comment on at least three things your classmate does well and at least three things that your classmate could improve on.
After 12:01 AM on Friday, September 30, revise your draft:
- Use the Canvas Documentation to find your peers’ feedback.
- Revise your draft based on the peer feedback you received.