Your coursework proposal is due by 11:59 PM on Monday, October 3. This project has a one-week grace period, which ends at 11:59 PM on Monday, October 10.
- Compare your project to the requirements in the rubric on the assignment page in Canvas to make sure you have fulfilled that assignment.
- Be sure that the file for your project includes your cover memo and then your proposal. The cover memo should be the first page, and the proposal begins on the second page.
- Go to our course in Canvas, and choose Assignments from the left sidebar.
- Choose the Coursework Proposal assignment.
- Click the big Submit Assignment button on the upper right. You’ll see this File Upload form:
- Click the Choose File button, and navigate to your file. It must be a *.doc, *.docx, or *.pdf file.
- Click the Submit Assignment button, and your work will be uploaded and turned in.